Master your Personal Brand. On LinkedIn and offline.
Do you want to get more and better clients, be found instead of wasting too much time on cold calls and e-mails, create an impressive LinkedIn profile and be seen as an authority in your field? Join my course now!
Personal Branding enabled me to work with clients like Bosch, SAP and Hult International Business School. It also got me featured in magazines like Forbes, Entrepreneur ME, Khaleej Times, Inc. (they called me a "LinkedIn Marketing Unicorn"). Lastly, it even gifted me with numerous awards.
Furthermore, Personal Branding made me a better storyteller: I scored two viral posts on LinkedIn in 2016 and was featured in LinkedIn's #inittogether campaign in 2018, which allowed me to build an international community with over 146,000 followers across my social media platforms.
BTW, if you do not feel that you can grow your personal brand to the next level after working through this course, no worries. I offer a 60 days money back guarantee!
Extras10 Downloads Exclusive Facebook-Group
- 1 - Introduction
- 1 - Welcome
- 2 - Sharpen your profile. Understand your UVP
- 1 - The true, authentic you
- 2 - Getting started
- 3 - Worksheet Chapter 2
- 3 - Create an outstanding LinkedIn profile
- 1 - LinkedIn profile Part 1
- 2 - LinkedIn profile Part 2
- 3 - LinkedIn profile Part 3
- 4 - Further LinkedIn profile hacks
- 5 - Your first photo shooting
- 4 - Your story & the art of storytelling
- 1 - Storytelling basics
- 2 - Worksheet Chapter 4
- 3 - Your Story
- 5 - Content strategy & engaging content
- 1 - Social Media - myths & fears
- 2 - Engaging content Part 1
- 3 - Engaging content Part 2
- 4 - Your first LinkedIn video
- 5 - Worksheet Chapter 5
- 6 - Build an epic social network & online community
- 1 - Building an online community
- 2 - The power of social ties
- 3 - Worksheet Chapter 6
- 7 - Public relations & proving your expert status
- 1 - Proving your credibility
- 2 - Body language & outer appearance
- 3 - Worksheet Chapter 7
- 8 - A few last thoughts
- 1 - Congratulations
- 9 - Appendix I: LinkedIn
- 1 - 6 daily LinkedIn steps
- 2 - How to write a LinkedIn Recommendation
- 3 - Publishing an Article on LinkedIn
- 4 - The "30K connections problem"
- 5 - LinkedIn Kudos
- 10 - Appendix II: FAQs
- 1 - How to write an Article
- 2 - How to deal with Internet Trolls & Haters
- 3 - How to manage Stage Fright
- 4 - From Like to Lead